Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pixies in the Cybrarie!


Hey yo! Sean here with the shout out this morning. I’ve picked up my copy of The Destineers Journal of Fantasy Nations which is the required text for Professor Washington’s Mythical Beings class. I hear the Professor has a great post about Pixies over in the Cybrarie today. I can hardly wait to see what the little dude has ready for us. Ummm...please don't mention I called him a little dude. He's real sensitive about his height and being a goblin he doesn't think humans have any sensitivity anyway.


I'm glad he's posting about Pixies - may be that'll help me understand Merry a little better. Who's Merry? Merry Inch is a pixie who is a very good friend we met in the Netherscape. I've gotta say that little girl has spunk! She is a lot of fun, but she does tend to get into trouble a lot. Maybe that's why she and I get along so well... Anyway, she is really cute for someone of her, um, stature...I better shut up before I have all the wee folk on my case. Ow! Who? No fair hitting below the knee - Owwww!! Okay I think some of the leprauchans have infiltrated the blog, or maybe brownies, you rarely see them...owww! Leprachauns. Definitely leprachauns. Well, I don't want to be late for class - see you in the Cybrarie. Owwww, hey little dudes c'mon now! Did I mention I really like the wee folk?!?! C'mon you guys...!

2 comments:

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

LOL. Love your sense of humor. Hope the little dudes don't get too rough.

N A Sharpe said...

Gotta watch out for pixies, lol!

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster