Monday, March 1, 2010

Percy Jackson Release

Hey yo, what's up?

Got to see the new Percy Jackson film recently and I was wondering how everyone else liked it?

I love Camp Halfblood - I could really get into a place like that to train for meeting up with fantastical beings. We kinda had to learn on the fly in the Netherscape, but it's all good. We also got to meet a lot of fantastical beings that weren't all trying to kill us, lol.
I know Professor Derrnz said the destineers all have strong magical roots, but dude, how cool is it to be a demigod?! Ya know?! Well, I gotta fly to get to Professor Washington's magical beings class...see ya at the Cybrarie!


Like this post? Tweet it! Go ahead, you know you want to!
TweetIt from HubSpot

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster