Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mythical Beings Class

Professor Washington, my Mythical Beings instructor at Greenbrier Academy has posted a lesson on our new website, http://Destineers.com. It's in the discussion room in The Cybrarie so go ahead and check it out if you get a chance.

I wanted him to post a lesson on dragons - y'all know how I feel about dragons, but he went with a lesson on goblins instead. Did I mention Professor Washington is a goblin? At least he gave me some great advice on what to do for my dragon, Firewing. He's a hatching and seems to be getting a new tooth. Dragons are not very happy campers when they are cutting teeth, believe me! At least the leaves he told me to have Firewing chew on seem to be helping...and ice cream. Firewing loves ice cream. Well, I gotta run. See ya in The Cybrarie !!!

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster